Port Said – 2 October 2018
The 6th CSR Forum in Egypt 2018
Culture Center Port Said
Portsaid hosts the second CSR Forum in governorates, which will take place under a distinguished government patronage, to create a state of integration between the government, business sector and civil society efforts to achieve a real development in the Egyptian governorates.
CSR Egypt is organizing this event out of its belief in the efforts exercised by all stakeholders to prepare a comprehensive development plan, which in turn allows the country to achieve a qualitative leap in the life of each Egyptian citizen.
The forum highlights the actual needs of the governorates of the Suez Canal Region, including: Portsaid, Ismailia and Suez, as well as discussing the government’s plans to achieve a sustainable balanced development.
This is in addition to shedding light on the sustainable investment opportunities and discussing the methods of merging the business sector in Egypt Vision 2030. Furthermore, it will address the mechanisms of creating comprehensive economic and social development in the Suez Canal Region and determining the competitive advantages of each of the three governorates.
In addition, the forum will discuss the necessary factors for achieving industrial development.
It also plans to provide a professional training to enhance employment efficiency in the region and how to transform Egypt into a global logistics hub.
CSR Forum in Governorates – Suez Canal Region will host more than 500 CSR and sustainability experts and stakeholders, in addition to businessmen, investors, and government and NGOs representatives.
Suez Canal region… the main engine to achieve sustainable development in Egypt
- Suez Canal region (sustainable investment opportunities and
improving citizen’s life).
- Role of business sector in achieving Egypt Vision 2030 and
developing Suez Canal region.
- The region’s actual needs for development.
Experiences and stories about achieving actual development
Suez Canal Container Terminal (SCCT)
Role of SMEs and Entrepreneurship in developing local communities
- Legislation and incentives for companies to carry out their social responsibility.
- The role of entrepreneurship and SMEs in achieving development and boosting economy.
- The role of business community in supporting initiatives and development ideas.
- Methods to attract funding from the international community to achieve sustainable development and empower youth. The role of Egyptian identity and culture in supporting the sense of citizenship.
- Role of civil society in maintaining heritage within the state policy, and the support of business community for it.
Competitive advantage of the Suez Canal region (ROI and Business Sector’s social responsibility)
- Business sector’s vision to enhance the competitive advantage of the Suez Canal region and achieve sustainable development.
- Transforming Egypt into a global logistics hub and its impact on investment and citizen’s life.
- Role of business community in meeting the region’s needs and providing job opportunities and training.
- Mechanisms of creating integration between development stakeholders (Government – Business community – Civil Society)