7-8 May 2018 , InterContinental Cairo Semiramis
The Fourth Annual CSR Forum
Development drivers in various sectors
The fourth annual CSR forum will be held to create a state of integration among all community work stakeholders in Egypt. The forum aims at providing the opportunity for the government, private sector and civil society to share their development plans and discuss the main issues and topics that contribute to achieving an effective development, as well as boosting economy and ensuring a decent life for every Egyptian citizen.
This year, the forum is held under the title “Development drivers in various sectors” to highlight the actual needs of the sectors that significantly influence every citizen’s life and, at the same time, represent a heavy burden on the state budget.
Furthermore, the forum will put the needs of education, health, housing and infrastructure on the table for discussion. The forum will also review ailing projects and means of developing a road map to promote small and medium enterprises. This is in addition to providing technical and financial support for entrepreneurs.
The forum will also focus on the role of the international community and how to make best use of their financial support to achieve a significant social impact in Egypt, as well as discussing CSR role in solving industry problems.
In addition, the forum will discuss the private sector and civil society role in reducing the state’s burden through supporting and contributing to the implementation of the country’s development plans. The forum will also highlight the role of the government in providing incentives for the private sector and civil society, as well as eliminating all the obstacles that hinder development.
The forum brings together all community work and CSR stakeholders in Egypt to exchange ideas and expertise, and establish effective partnerships. This forum acts as a very influential tool for promoting new initiatives and highlighting the efforts of the private sector in bringing about real development and engaging in a serious dialogue with government representatives.
Actual needs to achieve integrated development in the country
- Ministries’ plans to achieve integrated development.
- Needed mechanisms to build effective partnerships between CSR and development stakeholders.
- Evaluating the country’s role in achieving actual development.
Business Community role in supporting national mega projects in the country
- The Golden Triangle Project
- El Robiky Industrial area
- Sharq Attafriah
- Damietta City
- Other projects
The assigned strategy to boost industrial areas and support stalled projects
- Mechanisms of supporting stalled projects and developing plans to finish them in a short time.
- Role of mega entities in supporting small and medium entities.
- Methods of developing industrial areas and solving their problems, especially infrastructure problems.
Elaborating community work concept in Egypt to increase international community funds
Role of financial inclusion in achieving sustainable development.
Sustainable energy…The road to achieve growth and sustainable development
Entrepreneurship and women empowerment role in achieving sustainable development.
(Price Per Person)
Group (at least 5 persons)
(Price Per Person)
Table for 10 person
Share your experience with
Why you should attend ?
- Meet CSR community representatives
- Establish effective partnerships
- Cooperate with international community and civil society organizations
- Take a closer look at the needs of each and every sector
- Learn how to prepare a CSR plan for your company
- Position your company on Egypt’s CSR map
- Get introduced to CSR influencers in Egypt and Arab World